EHRs got you down? Optimizing your medical record keeping provides many benefits to your practice. It will save you valuable time, lead to increased reimbursement, and help protect from malpractice lawsuits.
- Guidance in helping to select, implement, and customize the best EHR or practice management software application for your business.
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with a current system. I’m happy to act as the liaison with your software vendor, saving you countless painful hours on the phone.
- Migration of existing patient data from one EHR system to another.
- ICD-10 training and conversion planning
- Assistance with Meaningful Use, HIPAA compliance, and other federal health care policies.
- Revenue Cycle Management: best practices billing and collections success.
Whether you are interested in implementing an EHR system for the first time, or transitioning to a better alternative, I can help. I work with all health care providers who bill insurance and Medicaid, including medical doctors, naturopathic doctors, chiropractors, and acupuncturists.
Background and Experience:
I have built my career in the biomedical field. In 2002 I received a M.S. in Biomedical Informatics from OHSU. Recently I spent over 5 years at WebMD, working on a variety of projects relating to medical data. I have significant expertise in databases, scripting languages, medical coding terminologies, quality of care measures, and current federal regulations. I have recently completed an AAPC certification in Physician Practice Management, giving me a strong background in medical clinic administration and current healthcare policy trends.
No Risk Consultation
Got some general questions? Or not yet sure what you are looking for? Call for a free initial consultation to discuss your concerns. I am a problem solver at heart, and I will help you get to the best practice possible.